Senior Players Registration
To complete registration please read and sign this CODE OF CONDUCT and then read and sign the FULL MEMBERSHIP FORM which will load automatically when this form has been signed and submitted.
Registration will not be completed until BOTH forms have been submitted and full payment made.
Naomh Mochua Doire Nuis is fully committed to the safe guarding and well-being of all its members. We believe it’s important that all associated with Naomh Mochua MUST at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of everyone.
Players must always:
- Play by the rules
- RESPECT all officials and accept their decision
- Respect your club: the field, club rooms, equipment provided
- Support and promote your club at all times
- Be a good sport – shake hands with opposition, officials before and after games, applaud good plays. Show appropriate loyalty and be gracious in defeat
- Co-operate with your coaches, team mates and opponents, without them there would be no competition
- Avoid using foul or abusive language
- Remember the sports we play are team games and encourage fellow players
- Remember when you play, be it for your club, county, school etc you are representing your club, your parish, your family and most important of all yourself
- Never use technology/Social Media to take our players, mentors, club or Association into disrepute.
- Always do your best, play fairly and have enjoy!
I understand and agree to abide by this Code of Conduct. I understand that failure to abide by this Code of Conduct could result in disciplinary action by the Committee.
(Any other changes/updates will be posted on the website or displayed in the club rooms)[/text_output]